All the latest news from Bridges…
Take a look here to access all the latest news from the Bridges team, it’s a quick update of our year so far and includes news about:
- The ALL NEW! Bridges stroke workbook
- Our brain injury event on 27th September 2017 – you might want to join us
- Gopi am ddim! (Good news!) Bridges stroke self-management across Wales
Bridges E-bulletin 6 out now
Click here to access the latest e-bulletin for March 2015.
- Self-management support, what are we reading?
- Project update: Building bridges after brain injury
- Project update: Self-management support for people living with long-term neurological conditions in Lewisham and Kingston
- Project update: Bridges in acute trauma and orthopaedics
- Goal setting conference 28th April 2015 – book now
- 6th annual Bridges symposium – save the date
- Introducing our new team
Bridges e-bulletin 5 out now
Click here to access the latest e-bulletin from November 2014
- New project: Bridges in self-management of long-term conditions
- Research update
- ‘Starting self-management early’: open access article
- Bridges digital project update
- Bridges in Australia
- Bridges in traumatic brain injury
- Essential reading about shared decision making and self-management support
- Scottish Stroke Action Plan (2014) recognises supported self-management
- Date change for Goal Setting Conference 2015
Bridges e-bulletin 4 out now
Click here to access the latest e-bulletin form July 2014
- Latest Bridges newsletter published
- Save the date: Bridges hosts a goal setting conference
- Bridges in TBI: a collaboration with Kings College Hospital and Headway
- Research update
- Bridges symposium: speaker presentations available
- Early Bridges: adapting Bridges for the acute stroke setting
- Bridges in press
- New Based on Bridges open workshop
Bridges e-bulletin 3: out now
Click here to access the March 2014 e-bulletin contains links to two abstracts and one full text article for recently published research related to stroke and self-management. It also contains a link to a Health Foundation report that may help services to know how to measure self-management support. We share our experience of adapting Bridges training for staff on the acute stroke unit at St George’s hospital, London. You can also read about our free stakeholder event in June as well as other events and new workshops.
Bridges e-bulletin 2 out now
Click here to read the latest e-bulletin. E-bulletin headlines:
Bridges News 7; new research publications; Charter for people living with stroke in Scotland; interested in booking a workshop?; open workshops; Bridges at UKSF 2013; Fiona Jones speaking at conference 17th January 2014; Bridges discussion forum Facebook login; Bridges in the press.
To receive e-bulletins in the future please email email@example.com to be added to our database.